SUMMER INTERNSHIP: copywriterPosted On June 4th, 2012, , by
We are currently seeking a driven, self-motivated Copywriting & Social Media intern with a passion for people, color, and candy, and a proven propensity for well-penned wordsmithery.
Primary responsibilities for this intern will include copywriting for packaging, internet product descriptions, press releases, daily social media posts and outreach, and blog posts.
We know that you’re on Facebook and Twitter, and most likely Pinterest and Instagram. But if you’re also an active member of Path, Foodspotting, Tumblr, Spotify, and Yelp, we definitely want to meet you.
- daily blog writing
- website content and product copy
- social marketing
- press releases
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Must have experience writing product descriptions that are concise and brief yet appeals to the consumer
- Must be able to work on site
- Must have a laptop to use on site
Applicable to: English, Journalism, Marketing / Business Majors
To apply, please submit your Resume and 2 Samples of written work to: firstname.lastname@example.org